Sunday, December 15, 2019

Wajinga


I am not a mjinga

I never voted for Uhuru, because I knew what he stood for, as he had demonstrated nothing but ineptitude in his first term

In fact, I pity those who expect much from him, you were indeed blind

I voted for Raila. Is he the president?

If he went for handshake or leg shake, it didn't happen with my input and so my conscience is clear, that I didn't participate in any "ujinga" like those who voted to retain the status quo

My choice didn't sail through, meaning I never participated in creating this mess

Wajinga are those who voted for Jubilee, which has messed up everything. Don't force us into your "ujinga"

All these nonsense you enumerate for us, as the failures of Jubilee, are the same, we told you before elections, but you were too proud to listen to anyone

You created this mess by voting for Jublee thrice. Don't force us into your "ujinga". Drown alone in your misery

Kumbafu...

No comments:

Post a Comment