Saturday, April 11, 2020

Covid

It is very regrettable when people with only 2 academic certificate plus a birth certificate discredits the efforts done by the county gvt towards fighting with Corona Virus.

When somebody ignorantly argues that spraying on suspected surfaces is waste of time and resources yet he is not a medic I am left wondering.

The other day I saw Mombasa residents pumping ocean water and spraying suspected surfaces including roads and nobody rubbished them.

This is the high time when we should be together towards fighting our common enemy and supporting any little work done since nobody has ever fought this battle before. The virus cannot differentiate between the politician I support and the one you support even the politician himself.

Meanwhile I appreciate anything done by our county gvt in the fight against the virus. Even if I meet them spraying trees who am i to question?

No comments:

Post a Comment